VELUX SUN TUNNELS
The NEW generation VELUX Sun Tunnel has been redesigned from the ground up with a wide range of improvements that make installation faster and easier.
Tube assembly time is reduced and less time is spent in the roof cavity.
The VELUX flexible and rigid Sun Tunnels provide installation flexibility.
Rigid Sun Tunnels are most suited to roof spaces with minimal obstructions.
They have a highly reflective shaft to achieve maximum light output.
Flexible tunnels can be used when obstructions in the roof cavity prevent the use of rigid Sun Tunnels.
VELUX Sun Tunnels for pitched roofs are designed to provide natural light into corridors, stairwells, bathrooms and cupboards; where installation of a VELUX Skylight is not possible.
• Choice of highly reflective rigid or flexible tunnel (350mm diameter of various length ).
• 4mm toughened glass on the external window.
• Dual-layered ceiling diffuser – spreads light over an area of up to 9m2.
• Interior diffuser with ‘Edge Glow’design.
• Outer polyurethane cappings with integrated flashings for tiled/corrugated iron roofs.
• ‘Stay clean’ coating on glass exterior reduces cleaning frequency.
• Easier and quicker to install the rigid tunnels with the new flexi-loc system.