Solar powered top-hung skylights.
The ultimate skylight that providesabundant daylight and controllable ventilation.
The solar powered skylight features a solar panel that captures available daylight to recharge a highly efficient, concealed battery powered operator and control system.
- White painted interior timber frame and sash.
- Outer aluminium cappings (grey).
- Smooth profile sits lower in the roof,does not obstruct the roofline.
- Choice of 9 sizes.
- Rain sensor automatically closes the skylight when rain is detected.
- High Performance double glazing as standard, with NEAT™ outer coating: reduces cleaning frequency.
- Insect screen fitted as standard.
- Complete with flashings for corrugated iron or tile roofs.
- Approx 80% Heat Block.
- High Performance Double Glazing (HP).
- Wireless control system
- Radio frequency controller with advanced control options for both skylight and blind operation.
- Home Automation Systems interface (KLF 100) available.